Heads up!

To create an appeal, please click the 'Appeal a Ban' subforum link below this message.

The original system for ban appeals (where you would copy/paste a format from a topic into your own topic) is no longer supported. The new form is the only way to appeal a suspension now. This helps to ensure that all appeals are filled out properly and that users aren't as familiar with using a Forum are able to more easily appeal.

Additionally, please keep in mind that:

• Appealing does NOT guarantee an unban
  • Past contributions - be they donations or otherwise - do not make you exempt from the rules
  • Your reasoning for an appeal should not be littered with excuses - present an honest reason why we should unban you
  • Any appeals containing things such as "my sister/brother/girlfriend/dog got on my account" will be denied without hesitation

Become a premium member to remove ads
NobleNoob4Life

I was BANNED.

8 posts in this topic

Minecraft Username: NobleNoob4Life
Banned By: I dont know i think bax? 
Reason: I left a chest in front of yoshis house that was a package that contained 2000 spawned fishes and I knew he wouldnt take any it was supposed to be a joke 
Appeal: Meh I know spawned distribution is still breaking the rules. I won't joke around or do anything that violates the rules with no exception. ._.

ye 

~noble

Minecraft Username: NobleNoob4Life

Banned By: I dont know i think bax? 

Reason: I left a chest in front of yoshis house that was a package that contained 2000 spawned fishes and I knew he wouldnt take any it was supposed to be a joke 

Appeal: Meh I know spawned distribution is still breaking the rules. I won't joke around or do anything that violates the rules with no exception. ._.

ye 

~noble

I was not the one who found it, Moderator's on the server told me about it and i talked to yoshi. It was in front of his shop where he sells stuff (Legity).

If this was a joke you would of removed your chest? (in front of his shop) What was full of spawned items.

I would have removed it after he read the message but I was busy and forgot to get on the next day.

Well I am going to let Nuke say something in this topic before I make any decisions.

Why did you put the spawned items in an unlocked chests when you knew that giving out the spawned items was against the rules. You were banned multiple times in past due to that. Why still continue it?

I continue it because I know most people that I give spawned stuff to aren't going to accept it, and they aren't stupid enough. I do it because...I mean really it's not going to leak to the rest of the server. I don't know about you guys, but sometimes people ban me for stupid stuff. "It's still against the rules....." .-. i have heard that so many times. Have I ever caused economy troubles due to my "illegal distribution"? no. And it was to YOSHI. Like seriously? Why does everyone take me so seriously and think that I would allow spawned items to get into the wrong hands!? It won't! I don't EVER intend to bring harm to this community. I get it okay? I break the rules. Just wish staff would stop believing that if I put 2000 raw fish in a chest, LOCKED ONLY to me and Yo5hizilla, somehow can cause mass chaos across he server. Honestly, I think you guys take Minecraft too seriously. I mean, the sole purpose for most people to play on servers is to have fun, build stuff, fight each other, etc. If someone breaks the rule, regardless of reason, or intention, or how they broke the rule, it always results in a ban! You guys never really give a crap about anything other than the fact that you broke the rules. I don't know about you guys, but I come on Minecraft to ESCAPE the real world. I break rules when I know that the rule breaking cannot harm the community. It's not as if I spawned 10000000 diamond swords and dropped them or anything. When I break the rules, its usually harmless. 

Why I get on Minecraft:

To build things that I cannot build in real life, that are ridiculously amazing and funny at the same time.

To make friends online that don't really care about your race or your gender or age, just want to have a good time.

To fool around and just shit on peoples lawns (If you know what I mean...)

To have an escape from god awful REAL LIFE that happens to ♥♥♥♥ people up the ass ALL THE TIME.

To bond with people that you don't really even know.

To go on a rampage of killing when pissed.

To let my imagination take control and build and do and see stuff that you cannot do EVER in real life.

To ask people for advice on life, and to understand why people get on Minecraft. (ridiculous and silly I know)

AND A LOT MORE REASONS

Basically, I get on Minecraft to do the most randomest shit, make friends, goof off, have ridiculous horse races and mansion building competitions. RANDOM CRAP THAT I LOVE DOING. AN ESCAPE. A PLACE TO LET YOURSELF JUST EXPLODE BOOM BOOM BAM ♥♥♥♥ THAT SHIT ♥♥♥♥ THIS ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥. To do that. To be like YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SLAUGHTERING PIGS ATTACKING OTHERS MAKING HOMES BAKING COOKIES OWNING A FAKE DIGITILIZED DOG AND THEN KILL IT AND THEN PISS OFF AND THEN SPEND 5 HOURS FINDING AND TAMING A NEW ONE AND THEN WRITING BOOKS!!!!!!!! AHHHHH :DDDDDDD TO LET EVERYTHING GO AND JUST SAY ♥♥♥♥ YEAHHHHHH. :DDDDDDD :DDDDDDD :D :D :D :D AHHHHHHHHHHHHHUYFSAEBGUFIWAEHKF

Guest KooladeCaprisun

I continue it because I know most people that I give spawned stuff to aren't going to accept it, and they aren't stupid enough. I do it because...I mean really it's not going to leak to the rest of the server. I don't know about you guys, but sometimes people ban me for stupid stuff. "It's still against the rules....." .-. i have heard that so many times. Have I ever caused economy troubles due to my "illegal distribution"? no. And it was to YOSHI. Like seriously? Why does everyone take me so seriously and think that I would allow spawned items to get into the wrong hands!? It won't! I don't EVER intend to bring harm to this community. I get it okay? I break the rules. Just wish staff would stop believing that if I put 2000 raw fish in a chest, LOCKED ONLY to me and Yo5hizilla, somehow can cause mass chaos across he server. Honestly, I think you guys take Minecraft too seriously. I mean, the sole purpose for most people to play on servers is to have fun, build stuff, fight each other, etc. If someone breaks the rule, regardless of reason, or intention, or how they broke the rule, it always results in a ban! You guys never really give a crap about anything other than the fact that you broke the rules. I don't know about you guys, but I come on Minecraft to ESCAPE the real world. I break rules when I know that the rule breaking cannot harm the community. It's not as if I spawned 10000000 diamond swords and dropped them or anything. When I break the rules, its usually harmless. 

Why I get on Minecraft:

To build things that I cannot build in real life, that are ridiculously amazing and funny at the same time.

To make friends online that don't really care about your race or your gender or age, just want to have a good time.

To fool around and just shit on peoples lawns (If you know what I mean...)

To have an escape from god awful REAL LIFE that happens to ♥♥♥♥ people up the *** ALL THE TIME.

To bond with people that you don't really even know.

To go on a rampage of killing when pissed.

To let my imagination take control and build and do and see stuff that you cannot do EVER in real life.

To ask people for advice on life, and to understand why people get on Minecraft. (ridiculous and silly I know)

AND A LOT MORE REASONS

Basically, I get on Minecraft to do the most randomest shit, make friends, goof off, have ridiculous horse races and mansion building competitions. RANDOM CRAP THAT I LOVE DOING. AN ESCAPE. A PLACE TO LET YOURSELF JUST EXPLODE BOOM BOOM BAM ♥♥♥♥ THAT SHIT ♥♥♥♥ THIS ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥. To do that. To be like YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SLAUGHTERING PIGS ATTACKING OTHERS MAKING HOMES BAKING COOKIES OWNING A FAKE DIGITILIZED DOG AND THEN KILL IT AND THEN PISS OFF AND THEN SPEND 5 HOURS FINDING AND TAMING A NEW ONE AND THEN WRITING BOOKS!!!!!!!! AHHHHH :DDDDDDD TO LET EVERYTHING GO AND JUST SAY ♥♥♥♥ YEAHHHHHH. :DDDDDDD :DDDDDDD :D :D :D :D AHHHHHHHHHHHHHUYFSAEBGUFIWAEHKF

Dude, honestly, we have rules for a reason, and we don't really need to explain them. It's one thing if everyone's joking, or a staff member is with you all, and everyone knows about the joke, but secretly putting 2000 fish into a locked chest between you and someone who cannot spawn them is unacceptable. We trust our players, but when these rules are constantly broken, you break down that trust a lot. Not only you, but more than a few people have said the very same thing that you're saying in the last two years, and have ended up betraying that trust. I'm not saying that we no longer trust people, but I am saying that we have our guidelines so that we don't have to go through the trouble of having to even worry about it. Why you play minecraft is all you, and you can have whatever reasons you want, and play as much on our server as you want to. Just follow the rules that we have, rules are meant to be followed. 

And it's clearly an issue with us if we keep banning you for the same thing. We're not going to just let you get away with whatever the ♥♥♥♥ you want because you get banned too much to care, that's not how things work. You're right, you do keep getting banned for stupid stuff, giving someone spawned items is ridiculous. Our rules aren't extreme, you're just don't care to follow them.