Guest Pop

Try this game that I made

10 posts in this topic

Guest Pop

The code itself is like 10 mb

There's like 10 songs, which make it so big lol

The code itself is like 10 mb

There's like 10 songs, which make it so big lol

What the hell did you encode 10 songs with to make them an average of 40MB?!?!

Ultra MP4 (aka MP5)

Actually, they're WAV files. I personally would've gone for OGG Vorbis, or mp3, but WAV. Seriously. It's the most enormously bloated codec you can find. Even FLAC is better than WAV for file sizes...

Also, BUG REPORT:

> Options button doesn't work

> On displays larger than 1280x768, the game area is ofset to the top left, leaving white borders along right and bottom edges, producing weird graphical effects where the bullets make huge trails.

> In the extras menu, trying to go back to the main menu causes a game hang, requiring a restart.

> the 0 (zero) character looks like an 8 (eight)

> Only vertical movement works. Either implements horizontal movement, or remove those options from control scheme.

Actually, they're WAV files. I personally would've gone for OGG Vorbis, or mp3, but WAV. Seriously. It's the most enormously bloated codec you can find. Even FLAC is better than WAV for file sizes...

Also, BUG REPORT:

> Options button doesn't work

> On displays larger than 1280x768, the game area is ofset to the top left, leaving white borders along right and bottom edges, producing weird graphical effects where the bullets make huge trails.

> In the extras menu, trying to go back to the main menu causes a game hang, requiring a restart.

> the 0 (zero) character looks like an 8 (eight)

> Only vertical movement works. Either implements horizontal movement, or remove those options from control scheme.

Tell me when bugs are fixed then i will download :P

Tell me when bugs are fixed then i will download :P

They won't be. There's a note in the game files that says they're classing it as abandonware and are moving on to bigger and better things.