Become a premium member to remove ads
User168

Guess who's back! X3

14 posts in this topic

Yeah! Most of you may already know me! No worries I've changed alot XD I'm no more that lil' dramatic 15 years old (Infact, I'm almost 18 now, yay X3) For those who doesnt know me, I am Lisa, an old member of the CU server. Well I don't have much to say here sooo, cya on the server :D

Guest Spencer

Yeah! Most of you may already know me! No worries I've changed alot XD I'm no more that lil' dramatic 15 years old (Infact, I'm almost 18 now, yay X3) For those who doesnt know me, I am Lisa, an old member of the CU server. Well I don't have much to say here sooo, cya on the server :D

Welcome back Lisa! I hope you find what we have to offer is much better than before. :)

Guest emptyxbox

Welcome back!:)

Guest MyHobos

Welcome back!

Welcome Back!

Guest The Tastiest Tickles

Omg its lisatehkitten3

Guest Chrysalis

All of the old gang from 2011-2012 is coming back, I've been waiting for some of us to reunite someday.

Welcome back and how have you been?

Guest MyHobos

All of the old gang from 2011-2012 is coming back, I've been waiting for some of us to reunite someday.

1.8.1 anyone? :D