Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest Godleydemon

Old CU

43 posts in this topic

Guest MyHobos

There would been a little cave at spawn that would have stoneharry's chest.

Might want to hide that video so that people with the link can only see that?

That chest was literally the killer of me. I spent a good week trying to figure out what it was.

Diggin up this ol' thread.

Tectonicus map of my house in novembre 2011 (became a MC Mod in Septembre 2011 by KTeddy and Spencer <3)

9ad2953fe5a100ad52f1506ad3492ec3.png

March 2012, when Lopy got MC Mod and we were f'in around :P

128f2fd828e38cb3654f2df79b752756.png

Old CU web page, dont even wanna talk about the chat in the bottem right corner...

98896f78e6ffb001e6c394b69d10f5b4.png

Anyone got more screenies from 2012 or 2011?

This was once the best gaming community (In my opinion). I used to have so much fun. I remember when I was to broke to donate. Then I finally donated. I was so happy. I made tons of friends. I could only wish that I could find a Gaming Community even as close to as good as this. I wish that I could've been a part of the 2011-2012 members. But I had fun in the 2013-2014 times. I remember so much. I miss it :( .

I had a load of screenshots on my laptop. But, this was 4 machines ago. I know I tried to transfer them at one point, but it'll take a good few hours of digging to see if I can find them on one of those 4 machines. I do remember my ambition to build a massive sandstone hotel though. The griefing, not the building. 

I also remember when I murdered the server by placing some water... This was more recent though, when I had benefactor.

I recall having tons of them. And I still have them all. Same HDD and only one machine further :3

I will post them here once they get uploaded :D

@Kendev lmao wut

EDIT: Here they are, 54 screenshots from the Original Chaotic United (no modern day or ND stuff here)

http://imgur.com/a/0Y10k

Edited by halogirl30

I recall having tons of them. And I still have them all. Same HDD and only one machine further :3

I will post them here once they get uploaded :D

@Kendev lmao wut

EDIT: Here they are, 54 screenshots from the Original Chaotic United (no modern day or ND stuff here)

http://imgur.com/a/0Y10k

Daaamn, remember those last few pics from the big house Sir Parn and i made (before he got banned) ...

Where was I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I am raging.... Jesus, and there right before my eyes, myhobos you came back?... But this is so old.... *screams in frustration* yep im done surfing old post for a bit, I comment maybe to get something started back up... COMON people we are not dead yet...

haha so much nostalgia!! i have quite a few screenshots from like 2012 or 2013 which i will upload, but it will take me a while to get them up

http://imgur.com/a/3c9tI there you go guys, all 290 (there was 292 but i lost two when they were uploading and idk which it was) screenshots from 2012-2013 Chaotic United and Hurricane Craft.. im still actually a bit confused by what Hurricane Craft was, like was it still part of CU? idk but anyways there they are.. enjoy!! c:

7 hours ago, evie said:

http://imgur.com/a/3c9tI there you go guys, all 290 (there was 292 but i lost two when they were uploading and idk which it was) screenshots from 2012-2013 Chaotic United and Hurricane Craft.. im still actually a bit confused by what Hurricane Craft was, like was it still part of CU? idk but anyways there they are.. enjoy!! c:

Holy shit those are like the only screenshots of HurricaneCraft I've ever seen.

1 minute ago, haloman30 said:

Holy shit those are like the only screenshots of HurricaneCraft I've ever seen.

haha, me skeletonglove and 66boik99 were like a lil trio on it, i actually completely forgot about it until i was looking through the screenshots, it literally completely left my head, i was like tha ♥♥♥♥ what is this server i dont remember this ahah :3 so what was it? like did it have anything to do with CU?

2 minutes ago, evie said:

haha, me skeletonglove and 66boik99 were like a lil trio on it, i actually completely forgot about it until i was looking through the screenshots, it literally completely left my head, i was like tha ♥♥♥♥ what is this server i dont remember this ahah :3 so what was it? like did it have anything to do with CU?

HC was using the chaoticunited.com for a while to get some extra traffic.

YooOOOOOO

Found this on old chaoticunited.com archives, I only vaguely remember this spawn - but here's an actual screenshot of it:

jtweBqP.jpg

lowkey want to rebuild this one of these days, it's actually sorta feasible now since there's an actual picture of it now

On 11/9/2019 at 7:26 PM, haloman30 said:

YooOOOOOO

Found this on old chaoticunited.com archives, I only vaguely remember this spawn - but here's an actual screenshot of it:

jtweBqP.jpg

lowkey want to rebuild this one of these days, it's actually sorta feasible now since there's an actual picture of it now

I think thats my screenshot, i remember making a vid for this new spawn and im pretty sure i still have it somewhere :)