Become a premium member to remove ads
GuitarXpress

Rollbacks

Question

Hi there, recently the server is having lots of rollbacks and they make me dont want to play minecraft anymore. I use my time to build on this server and to explore and adquire different items, and all of a suddent, its all gone and I have to do it all over again.

Is there a solution for these rollbacks?
Whats causing these rollbacks?

Thanks,

~GuitarXpress

2 answers to this question

Hi,

We recently did a rollback to stop a griefing of spawn. Please note that the server said "Temporary!" meaning stuff was not being logged with Logblock. Recently that has changed though and everything now will be logged (as of last night).

I do believe that your items should not have rolled back. The main survival world has been weird, I havent been resetting player data yet, it seems that it has. I do nbot know the actual cause of why this happens, your satisfaction is my priority so if you have something in mind that I can exclusively compensate you with let me know.

I can also assure you that you can build it again, and it will not be lost due to LB being enabled.

Sorry for the trouble,

Ever since the DBServer was having problems it has been effecting the stability of the server. We are almost positive that it will raise the stability when I get the primary server running again, now that the DBServer is fixed.