Become a premium member to remove ads
AwakenedRage

Server Issues

3 posts in this topic

Hi, you all probably notice that I am not PurpleFreeze, I was contacted urgently after a couple issues popped up that required me to be present. The server has gone down unexpectedly, for unknown reasons at this point.Well, I've confirmed that something has gone wrong at the server location. My own PC was left on to upload alot of stuff and I found out that its no longer uploading anything, even though everything is not present. PurpleFreeze and I go to the same school, but he has lightweight work and wasn't observing the issue, but thanks to the school's tech team. They have blocked the ways we communicate with our servers and we are not able to do anything regarding the server except the forum from school.

Bu the true reason I wrote this post is to inform you that the DBServer has been negatively impacted in some way. I suspect that we have suffered packet loss, however I cannot confirm that is the case due to lack of experience with this issue. I have never seen web traffic measured in negative units before.

Capture.png

What scares me even more is the fact nobody had the IP except Halo and I and it wasn't ever supposed to be public.

The server will be back up sometime at 3PM Central Time to 3:30

Your computer seems to keep the outgoing data but i think something has blocked the incoming data... not for sure what it is but i would highy recommend to check the firewall

Or try to restart the server, your router and modem... could be caused by the internet falls during inactivity? Well idk... contact the vps provider maybe?