Heads up!

To create an appeal, please click the 'Appeal a Ban' subforum link below this message.

The original system for ban appeals (where you would copy/paste a format from a topic into your own topic) is no longer supported. The new form is the only way to appeal a suspension now. This helps to ensure that all appeals are filled out properly and that users aren't as familiar with using a Forum are able to more easily appeal.

Additionally, please keep in mind that:

• Appealing does NOT guarantee an unban
  • Past contributions - be they donations or otherwise - do not make you exempt from the rules
  • Your reasoning for an appeal should not be littered with excuses - present an honest reason why we should unban you
  • Any appeals containing things such as "my sister/brother/girlfriend/dog got on my account" will be denied without hesitation

Become a premium member to remove ads
66boik99

Ban Appeal

2 posts in this topic

What is your Minecraft username?

Bamax

Why were you banned?

"Using a proxy to connect"

Who banned you?

I believe automatically or by staff member who would have seen the kicking ever time I joined.

Why should you be unbanned?

I am not using any form of proxy, if you require any form of proof I can provide any and all.
I live in South Africa, perhaps some anti-proxy plugin is preventing me signing in?

Is there anything else you want to say?

Not really.

What would you do if you were unbanned?

Join the server perhaps without being kicked every time I join.