Heads up!

To create an appeal, please click the 'Appeal a Ban' subforum link below this message.

The original system for ban appeals (where you would copy/paste a format from a topic into your own topic) is no longer supported. The new form is the only way to appeal a suspension now. This helps to ensure that all appeals are filled out properly and that users aren't as familiar with using a Forum are able to more easily appeal.

Additionally, please keep in mind that:

• Appealing does NOT guarantee an unban
  • Past contributions - be they donations or otherwise - do not make you exempt from the rules
  • Your reasoning for an appeal should not be littered with excuses - present an honest reason why we should unban you
  • Any appeals containing things such as "my sister/brother/girlfriend/dog got on my account" will be denied without hesitation

Become a premium member to remove ads
DabberBoy23

UNBAN me pls I will never HACK again!

6 posts in this topic

hi chaotic server my in game name is DabberBoy23. U have IP banned me for hacking. I swear i will never Hack again pls UNBAN MY IP. U are the best server. I WILL NEVER HACK PLS UNBAN ME  from IP. U are the server which makes my day better cause i have a friend in this server. His computer is so laggy but in ths server its not (same to me) U are the server which gave me a light

Copy and paste the following for a valid Ban Appeal:

Server:

Username: 
Banned By: 
Reason: 
Appeal:

Your appeal will only be checked when you use this format!

Server:mc.chaoticunited.net

Username:DabberBoy23 
Banned By: alycat
Reason: Hackıng
Appeal:   I promise to not Hack again and be a GOOD AND NICE person in the server sorry 

I am really sorry

I'm going to leave you banned for a week, however you can join discord on https://discord.gg/9sVeSQM were most of our members tend to chill. I would un-ban you today but that would be letting you off way too easy. Do you understand why you were banned in the first place? If so reply with all the reasons. In 1 week, despite other staff judgments who think you should be banned longer, you can hop back on the server.

3 hours ago, alycat said:

I'm going to leave you banned for a week, however you can join discord on https://discord.gg/9sVeSQM were most of our members tend to chill. I would un-ban you today but that would be letting you off way too easy. Do you understand why you were banned in the first place? If so reply with all the reasons. In 1 week, despite other staff judgments who think you should be banned longer, you can hop back on the server.

Yes ı do After that banınng ı Haventt hacked I really understand my bad behaviour i am really sorry u are the best and fist Female owner i have ever seen in minecraft. I hope u had an amazing day