Become a premium member to remove ads
NickAndDimes

Coming back :)

8 posts in this topic

What is your Minecraft Username?

NickAndDimes
What can you do to help our community?

become one of the biggest sellers in game and one of the friendliest helpers on this website ;p 

How did you find out about Chaotic United?

I was a player in this communityfor a long time ago
Were you a member of the old Chaotic United from 2010-2013?:  

Yes, my user in that time was NickAndDimes. i used to be an "helper" on the normal server and on this website (those who accepted the registrations back in time and put players from "guest" to "members" ingame)

Is the previous owner "Teddykillerz" and the Web developer "Terrorz" still her or are they long gone now? ^^

Old owner (Killerteddy) and nearly all of the old administration have since left (some thankfully and others sadly). Nowadays me and @alycat are the ones behind CU's ownership.

Anyways, welcome aboard! Always nice to see some old faces around.

Minecraft IP: mc.chaoticunited.net

Discord: http://discord.me/chaoticunited 

Hope to see you around on MC or Discord (which is actually quite active most times)

Well nice to meet you new owner ;p think Teddy gave the ownership to someone great. and i still see some old faces here also like Kendev and atomicblast. see you around on MC and discord yeah :) . oh and i remember the old web developers like "Nzxt" and "spencer" not sure if they're here but ehh, always great to see new faces also 

3 minutes ago, NickAndDimes said:

Well nice to meet you new owner ;p think Teddy gave the ownership to someone great. and i still see some old faces here also like Kendev and atomicblast. see you around on MC and discord yeah :) . oh and i remember the old web developers like "Nzxt" and "spencer" not sure if they're here but ehh, always great to see new faces also 

Well teddy didnt exactly "give" ownership, basically in 2013 it came out that he was abusing donation income at the expense of the mc server and thus everyone left to create another community called Nuclear District. Eventually I started this new community and eventually the two communities merged. Halfway through last year ND shut down and we came back here. (there is a bit more to it than that which can be found on some posts on News & Announcements and the CU timeline accessible from the homepage).

In either case, by all means make yourself at home!

ahhh, well i see. got a little understanding now. well good thing you came to pick up the pieces again then. and hope the donations are going great and such now. i'm invested in this site xD have like 85 dollars donated in my time spent here haha. but yeah. i'll check out nuclear district and i'll see you around 

Just now, NickAndDimes said:

ahhh, well i see. got a little understanding now. well good thing you came to pick up the pieces again then. and hope the donations are going great and such now. i'm invested in this site xD have like 85 dollars donated in my time spent here haha. but yeah. i'll check out nuclear district and i'll see you around 

Nuclear District is here as well. XD As we said above it was shutdown and moved over here. Welcome back, I do remember you.