Become a premium member to remove ads
Nutella

It's Nutella :)

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys - It has been a very very very long time since I've been here. If you remember me back from the days with Killerteddy, I was the main developer for Chaotic United's Runescape Private Server for quite some time. I was also manager of the minecraft server for a tiny bit, and an active player in general. Some of you probably fell for my warp traps and various redstone contraptions designed to kill unsuspecting visitors. :D I never ran my own show and I always got tons of compliments on how nice of an owner I was. Well, I am running my own show this time, it's an oldschool runescape private server that I've been working on for quite a while now. I know this probably kind of comes off as just an advertisement, but I did spend years here on the community and hope to see some familar faces back from the chaotic united rsps days. I now go by the name of Mr Krabs rather than nutella. Here is a little gallery to peak your interest:  http://imgur.com/a/U9GIv

Thanks everyone and I hope to see you in-game :)

Hey! Good to see you around after so long.

Not sure how much traffic your RSPS will get, partially due to the lack of userbase on the forums (majority is on discord atm) and the fact that RS hasn't been a big thing around here for a while.

Yeah it's been like 5 years lol so quite some time. Honestly I'll take any traffic I can haha the hardest part is always starting because you need players to get players. :P