Become a premium member to remove ads
aelf ☽

What has happened??

7 posts in this topic

hey yalll,

i just logged onto the server after a long time of not being online ( and i realise that i am being hypocritical here ), and there is this one dude online. i get chatting to him and he tells me how dead this server is and how no one is ever online, which was really sad to hear. i told him how lively it used to be and how much of a lovely server it is (he was new), but he just couldnt believe it, and so he left.

whats going on guys?? why is no one ever online, not even staff?? 

i am on the server currently, and some of my friends will be logging on soon. i am going to try and be as active as i can on the server and the site from now on, and i hope that people will see others on the server and join too.

lets not let the server die again!!

ok rant over, but seriously, please come on the server!!

from ya old pal, EvieRobin <3

The main reason for the lack of users as of lately is due to the fact that we just reopened about a week ago. We are still working on the server and working on getting more people online. In time, we will have the player base we once did. 

The reason you're not seeing anyone on right now is due to the time of day. Most all the staff and users have school/work around this time of the day and aren't on. It's usually about 4PM EST that people start getting on the server. 

We do have a discord that is very active at all hours of the day. 

We really do appreciate the concern and also appreciate you coming back to us and bringing more people to us. Together, we can hopefully make Chaotic United what it once was. 

Ummm. I mean most if not all of the staff have work/school. It is Tuesday you know.

yeah i know, sorry, different timezones, i was also unaware the server reopened about a week ago. sorry, i was just worried cus the guy i spoke to said no staff are ever on, but then again, he was new and i cant assume things when ive only spoken to one person. anyway i hope to see u both ingame soon :)

i cant really remember their name, something to do with mining fish. but you wouldnt have met them, he said hed only ever spoken to 1 other person on the server and they werent staff