Become a premium member to remove ads
Atomicbeast101

Battlefield 1

4 posts in this topic

Battlefield 4 had an atrocious launch, Battlefield Hardline died within a month, Star wars Battlefront died before it could even be released and you can still scavenge hype for a shooter published by EA?

I somewhat agree with Alex on this one. If it were WWII themed I might be more interested to see how it pans out, but even then, I'm still not sure what they could do to keep me interested. BF3 and BF4 are still some of my favourites, because you can run around with a shotgun, getting insta-kills (like a shotgun should anyways) at pretty much any range (which is just silly, but still fun) and then just hop into an MBT or a Heli and have fun with those. EA have somewhat lost focus on what they are good at, which is modern shooters with realistic elements. Heck, they even managed to make Mirrors Edge stupid, and that was already pretty much perfect. Goddamn swooshy line things to show the path and confangled upgrade systems to get basic moves you should just HAVE at the start of the frigging game...