Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest KooladeCaprisun

MS Paint Battles

11 posts in this topic

Guest KooladeCaprisun

While you're browsing the forums, nothing to do at home, why not brush up on your art skills and join us in a game of MSPaint Battles!? In this thread, all you need to do is submit a drawing in MSPaint, and while your goal is to draw something better than the poster above, there's no limit to how silly, ridiculous, or amazing your drawing can be. Exceptional artists may get something really cool (aka I need a new signature and your drawing might get stolen). What's to lose eh? If you can't think of something to draw, paint the poster above you or draw yourself. Nicknames, usernames, anything you can think of. 

Alright, rules are really wonky because I don't remember them, but here it goes. Rules and objective subject to change, ideas welcome

Rule 1: Content must be original. And by original, you must have drawn it yourself. Use any reference as you please 

Rule 2: No Drama.

Rule 3: Use spoilers. 

Rule 4: You must use MSPaint. (Or mac paint, or linux paint, whatever your pc uses)

Rule 5: There is no high quality standard, nothing has to be over the top

Here's my unsightly creation 

Spoiler

after 15 minutes of typing this post, I've finished my amazing portrait of nuke and trump going all out on velociraptors :P

http://i.imgur.com/nIETDPa.png

22 minutes ago, KooladeCaprisun said:

While you're browsing the forums, nothing to do at home, why not brush up on your art skills and join us in a game of MSPaint Battles!? In this thread, all you need to do is submit a drawing in MSPaint, and while your goal is to draw something better than the poster above, there's no limit to how silly, ridiculous, or amazing your drawing can be. Exceptional artists may get something really cool (aka I need a new signature and your drawing might get stolen). What's to lose eh? If you can't think of something to draw, paint the poster above you or draw yourself. Nicknames, usernames, anything you can think of. 

Alright, rules are really wonky because I don't remember them, but here it goes. Rules and objective subject to change, ideas welcome

Rule 1: Content must be original. And by original, you must have drawn it yourself. Use any reference as you please 

Rule 2: No Drama.

Rule 3: Use spoilers. 

Rule 4: You must use MSPaint. (Or mac paint, or linux paint, whatever your pc uses)

Rule 5: There is no high quality standard, nothing has to be over the top

Here's my unsightly creation 

Hide contents

after 15 minutes of typing this post, I've finished my amazing portrait of nuke and trump going all out on velociraptors :P

http://i.imgur.com/nIETDPa.png

Wtf...

Guest KooladeCaprisun
4 hours ago, JohnnyDroid said:
  Hide contents

b2hw2Jj.png

It's supposed to look cute and surprised but looks traumatized instead...

It looks kinda lost XD

49 minutes ago, Atomicbeast101 said:

Then where is the art?

currently  at school, wait till I get home, most of my stuff I do is made from paint.