Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest UndercoverStaff

ChaoticUnited Old Player

4 posts in this topic

Guest UndercoverStaff

Hello, I used to play chatoic united back in 2011/2012, when killerteddy was owner (money grubbing ♥♥♥♥), in fact I was around when a chaotic united TF2 server was first created and when some ♥♥♥♥ head, suck up, new staff suggested to teddy that he should make staff pay to be staff and teddy actually considered it lol. I believe it was one or two maps before the spawn with a boat surrounded by a bunch of jungle trees. Ya so what happened to the server? What is the IP to the new minecraft server and teamspeak? Thanks.

17 minutes ago, UndercoverStaff said:

Hello, I used to play chatoic united back in 2011/2012, when killerteddy was owner (money grubbing ♥♥♥♥), in fact I was around when a chaotic united TF2 server was first created and when some ♥♥♥♥ head, suck up, new staff suggested to teddy that he should make staff pay to be staff and teddy actually considered it lol. I believe it was one or two maps before the spawn with a boat surrounded by a bunch of jungle trees. Ya so what happened to the server? What is the IP to the new minecraft server and teamspeak? Thanks.

Long story. To make it shorter, some of the staff, including myself got tired of dealing with teddy so we decided to leave to create a new community, NuclearDistrict (Happened in Feb 4, 2014). You can view what happened here: http://nucleardistrict.net/forums/topic/32-new-community-aka-what-happened/

The new IP address to the MC server (managed by Haloman30, current owner of CU) is mc.nucleardistrict.net and the TS3 server (managed by us) is ts3.nucleardistrict.net. Hope you enjoy :) 

As for the IP addresses for services, the Teamspeak is on ts3.nucleardistrict.net with the Minecraft currently on mc.nucleardistrict.net . There's also the TF2 server (still being finalised IIRC) which will be on tf2.nucleardistrict.net . 

Other than that, no other services are available at this time, but there's certainly some ideas about what to try!