Become a premium member to remove ads
Nakudan

Error 16 | PhotoshopCC 14.2 Portable Version

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

It's a long time since I posted here but unfortunately I've been busy but fortunately I keep coming back when I have tech issues because you guys are one of the best communities which helps out when it comes to problems like this. 

So I've recently gotten a portable version of PhotoshopCC 14.2 from a friend who compiled it from a site which does portable programming and I've been trying to use it for the longest while and nothing happens except the common "Error 16" issue.

I've actually tried to fix the SLStore issue and I've used the program as Administrator on many attempts to no avail so I'm at a lost at what to do so I thought you guys may have the solution.

2j4r7ys.png

To my knowledge, CC is not designed for portable use, nor will it ever be officially. I know that people can make portable versions of programs, but CC is a program with a strong cloud integration, so would be harder to get working for something like that. If it's a portable version you need, there's not much I can help you with. I do, however, have access to a copy of CS6 Masters Collection, which I know works, and use not just on my PC and laptop, but have also installed for a few friends as well. PM me for details if you want it.

To my knowledge, CC is not designed for portable use, nor will it ever be officially. I know that people can make portable versions of programs, but CC is a program with a strong cloud integration, so would be harder to get working for something like that. If it's a portable version you need, there's not much I can help you with. I do, however, have access to a copy of CS6 Masters Collection, which I know works, and use not just on my PC and laptop, but have also installed for a few friends as well. PM me for details if you want it.

Hmm sure I'll take it